Acupuncture is a healing system that triggers a cascade of beneficial healing responses including pain relief, improved metabolism, or enhanced immunity (depending on the points chosen for a given treatment). Ultra-thin needles cause little or no pain and do not cut the skin or cause bleeding. During an acupuncture session, the needles elicit a variety of pleasant sensations. They are left in the body for 20-40 minutes during which time most people experience deep relaxation and a welcome sense of well-being.
How will it help me?
Health issues we commonly treat include the following:
- Lyme disease, auto-immune disorders, poor immunity
- Allergies, asthma, sinus and lung infections
- Infertility, menopause, menstrual imbalances
- Chronic and acute pain
- Poor digestion
- Anxiety, insomnia, depression
While we often treat a wide range of emotional and physical health problems, we specialize in the treatment of chronic immune, digestive, and reproductive system disorders in both adults and children. For more detailed articles about particular health issues and treatments, please check out our blog.
Consultations are available via Skype or phone if you do not live locally. If you’d like to discuss whether your health problems could be helped by acupuncture, herbal medicine, or dietary therapy, please call 845.687.6211 for a free telephone consultation.
We offer the following options to meet your health and budget needs:
HOLISTIC TREATMENT & HEALTH COACHING PROGRAMS
If you have complex or chronic health issues, want to deeply transform your life, and would like the guidance, support and attention that working with an experienced coach-practitioner can provide, please read more about our Detox for Lyme (& Complex Chronic Illness) program.
- A comprehensive review of your past history, present complaints, needs and goals;
- Pulse & tongue diagnosis;
- Discussion and feedback about your health situation, why it’s occurring and what you can do about it;
- Acupuncture session;
- Treatment plan that may include herbal, supplement, dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
Some insurance is accepted, including Empire BCBS, The Empire Plan, National Health Administrators, and others. Please contact the office today for pricing and to find out more information.